The Directorate of Student Affairs aims to carry out all document processes, including file tracking, preservation, and other paperwork procedures, in an ethical, correct, and efficient manner within the framework of laws, regulations, and guidelines, starting from the moment our students enroll at our university until the end of the educational process and beyond. In line with the basic principles and objectives in compliance with the legislation, the Directorate of Student Affairs ensures that our students have access to accurate and up-to-date information.
The tasks carried out by the Directorate of Student Affairs include:
- Registration of students placed by the Student Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM) to our university,
- Conducting registrations for additional placements, vertical transfers, and horizontal transfers,
- Requesting and sending documents for students transferring in and out through horizontal transfers,
- Preparation and distribution of temporary graduation certificates, diplomas, and diploma supplements,
- Handling transcript requests, issuing student certificates, and managing student disaffiliation and withdrawal procedures,
- Managing summer school procedures,
- Sending information and documents to the Council of Higher Education (YÖK), Student Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM), Credit and Dormitories Institution (KYK), and other institutions and organizations related to education, students, and student affairs,
- Preparing statistical data and reports, monitoring student performance, tracking credits, scholarships, and other related procedures, and corresponding with relevant institutions,
- Conducting necessary correspondence with all units within the university,
- Performing other similar duties as assigned.