Final Enrollment Documents

Final Enrollment Documents

1.    The Original of your Bachelor’s Degree

2.    If you graduate from a university abroad, you need an Equivalence Certificate from YÖK. You can apply for this certificate from this link individually:

3.    Copy of your Passport (educational visa must be entered up)

4.    6 colored portraits

5.    If you choose masters with thesis, you need to have ALES exam result (55 points and over)