The mission of the International Office is service to the accomplishment,
administration and coordination of student and staff exchange,
collaborative projects and training between Istanbul Rumeli University and foreign institutes of higher education
within the framework of Erasmus + and similar international cooperation programs.
By conducting multi-faceted and qualified cooperation activities with the universities and research centers in other countries, we aim to accomplish academic, professional, social and cultural achievements and to contribute to the transformation of our university into a prestigious institution of higher education at an international level
1. We prepare various cooperation agreements between our university and foreign universities and research centers in the areas of student and staff exchange, project and training opportunities, and we take care of their administration after their approval
2. We try to ensure that our university has adopted the necessary infrastructure, learning system, working procedures and principles to benefit from various mobility and cooperation opportunities.
3. We announce the available exchange and cooperation activities, receive student and staff applications, make the selections thereto and supervise their completion within the framework of existing exchange and cooperation agreements.
4. We take care of the application, acceptance, meeting, settlement and registration of foreign students and staff who come to our university.
5. We prepare the necessary official documents of the outgoing students and staff, and notify them with what needs to be done in departure from the country and arrival to the host institution.
6. We participate in fairs, seminars, meetings etc. organized for the cooperation of universities at national and international level in the area of higher education
7. We maintain the processes of the application, communication and correspondence for domestic and international programs that we deem to be to the benefit of Istanbul Rumeli University.
8. We share with our students and staff the project announcements made by the European Union and other international organizations and we organize guidance meetings on how to apply and work through these projects. We work in cooperation with the Project Office of our university on this subject.
9. We prepare the necessary materials for the introduction and promotion of our university at an international level and we work in cooperation with the other offices at our university for the purpose.
|Asst. Prof. Hakan Köni||Head of the International Officefirstname.lastname@example.org||0 212 866 01 01 Ext: 0176|
|Asst. Prof. Hakan Köni||Erasmus + Coordinatoremail@example.com||0 212 866 01 01 Ext: 0176|
|Mehmet Ali Özmezarcı (Lecturer)||Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org||0 212 866 01 01 Ext: 0133|
|Zehra Aynural (Lecturer)||Incoming Students||Zehra.email@example.com||0 212 866 01 01 Ext: 0155|
|Aylin Suçıkaran (Chief Accountant)||Staff Mobilityfirstname.lastname@example.org||0 212 866 01 01 Ext: 0116|
|Damla Altun (Research Assistant)||Outgoing Studentsemail@example.com||0212 866 01 01 Ext: 0149|
|Gökhan Gündoğdu (Student Volunteer)||Incoming Studentsfirstname.lastname@example.org||5071995579|
|Ümit Akca (Student Volunteer)||Incoming Studentsemail@example.com||5312290294|
|Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences||Asst. Prof. Hakan Könifirstname.lastname@example.org||0 212 866 01 01 Ext: 0176|
|Vocational Health High School||Esin Ardıç (Lecturer)||Esin.email@example.com||0 212 866 01 01 Ext: 0159|
|Engineering Faculty||Yrd. Doç. Dr. Cenk Güngör||Asst. Prof. Cenk Güngör||0 212 866 01 01 Ext: 0113|
The office is introduced as a sub-office of the Presidency of Istanbul Rumeli University to start, administer and develop international agreements involving the mobility of the students and staff, conduct of projects and programs, training etc. within the context of Erasmus + and other international programs.
The tasks and responsibilities of the staff in charge are described in detail in the web page of the International Office.
The Head of the Office, Hakan Köni, is responsible for the coordination of the mobility, projects and training in coordination with the staff in charge of specific activities.
Mehmet Ali Özmezarcı takes care of the secretarial work of the international office. Lecturer Zehra Aynural is the staff in charge of the incoming students.
Research Assistant Damla Altun is responsible for the outgoing students. Aylin Suçırakan is responsible for the staff mobility.
And Gökhan Gündoğdu and Ümit Akça serve as volunteer students to help with the incoming students.
In addition to these office staff, the Office has a coordinator in each department in the university to ensure contact and communication with the central office.